Saturday, August 15, 2009

Keep the Lord's Day the right way

Hallelujah! I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, in the congregation. Psalm 111:1

...be filled with the Spirit, as you sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, singing and making melody to the Lord in your hearts, giving thanks to God the Father at all times and for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:18-20

Jesus said, "I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Whoever eats of this bread will live forever; and the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh." John 6:51

5 comments:

Georgia S. said...

Perfect Scriptures to draw us to Worship and Eucharist.

I am so lost in the church crisis and unanchored in a physical structure right now, +Tim.

Please say a prayer for me.

TLF+ said...

Will pray! Just getting ready to pray this a.m., in fact.

Jill C. said...

I'm in a similar situation to Georgia's. Still haven't found a church home. :(

TLF+ said...

Georgia & Jill... perhaps I need to revive Skype Evening Prayer for folks like yourselves. Can't help w/ Sacraments, but at least you could share Word and worship with some other Anglican Christians!

Papa Joe said...

Listening to "Mighty to Save" and preparing to go to our Sat. night service where the Gospel will be proclaimed and our God will be worshiped. Hallelujah, Alleluia, Our God Reigns. Tim+ thanks for the music.