Monday, July 27, 2009

ON RETREAT... but first a word (or link thereto) from the Archbishop of Canterbury

My wife and I will be on a prayer retreat the next few days. I won't be posting and will try to ignore the blog 'til later this week (Thursday, God willing).

I am sure that the Archbishop of Canterbury will say something major (of course he did-Stand Firm just circulated it). or there will be some other blog-worthy stuff in the Anglican world or on the Northern Plains while I'm away... but the Plains are teaching me that some urgent items aren't all that urgent sometimes.

BTW I am not getting the usual heads-up emails when you post comments - will look into that later too. Sorry if I seemed unresponsive to some of your comments, especially on older posts.

God bless and keep you 'til we're back in touch.

No comments: