Tuesday, June 9, 2009

More thought on "Virtual Ministry"

Good perspective from a proponent here. Again, not a substitute for the real life church, but, if the virtual world is where people are, shouldn't it be a place for evangelism and ministry to them?

As the great missionary says,

For though I am free with respect to all, I have made myself a slave to all, so that I might win more of them. To the Jews I became as a Jew, in order to win Jews. To those under the law I became as one under the law (though I myself am not under the law) so that I might win those under the law. To those outside the law I became as one outside the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law) so that I might win those outside the law. To the weak I became weak, so that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, so that I might by any means save some. I do it all for the sake of the gospel, so that I may share in its blessings.
I Corinthians 9:19-23

No comments: