Thursday, December 23, 2010

Come, Let Us Adore Him


If you are going to be in or around Sioux Falls, come worship with us in the Christmas season and following. We'll keep the parking lot plowed and the sanctuary warm for you!

Good Shepherd is at 2707 W. 33rd St. in Sioux Falls (57105), on the corner of 33rd & Williams, 1 block East of Kiwanis and a few blocks West of Western.

Friday, December 24th, Christmas Eve
5 & 11 PM Holy Communion

Sunday, December 26th, 1st Sunday of Christmas,
8 AM Holy Communion & 10 AM Holy Baptism

Sunday, January 2nd, 2nd Sunday of Christmas
8 & 10 AM Holy Communion, Bishop John Tarrant Celebrant and Preacher

Thursday, January 6th, The Epiphany
1 PM Holy Communion, with prayer for the South Sudan Independence Referendum

Sunday, January 9th, The Baptism of Our Lord
8 AM Holy Communion & 10 AM Holy Baptism

It is my hope to lay off the blogging this weekend (Dec. 24 - 27). So I take this opportunity to wish any and all who visit this blog a Merry Christmas, filled with the light of Christ.

6 comments:

The Archer of the Forest said...

What are you doing for Prayers for the South Sudan referendum?

TLF+ said...

I modified the "Prayer for an Election" from the BCP, and there will be silence and free intercession at the prayers of the people.

As an offering, I am encouraging folks to sign up as drivers to get the folks down to Omaha for voting.

The Archer of the Forest said...

What day is that?

The Archer of the Forest said...

The election I mean.

TLF+ said...

I am going to speak with one of the Sudanese community leaders this week to get details, but I believe that they can vote between Sun, Jan 9 and Sat., Jan. 15.

The Archer of the Forest said...

Let me know the details. I might be able to rustle up a driver or two.