At the Diocesan web page, here.
WHAT WE SEEK IN A BISHOP
We believe the following to be what we seek in our next Bishop as a person of God, of faith, and of spirituality, bringing the love of Christ to this Diocese:
1. Supportive of work with youth and young adults, all of whom are the future of this Diocese.
2. Knowledgeable and appreciative of our bicultural identity.
3. An advocate for social justice and reconciliation.
4. A pastor, mentor, and leader.
5. An effective communicator.
6. Is supportive of our programs, including Mutual Ministry and Partners with God, and brings vision and vigor to these and other programs.
7. A sense of humor to help with one’s own emotional and physical health, as well as the health of the Diocese.