Saturday, September 18, 2010

In my least favorite place to drive

I grew up in L.A., have traveled extensively, have taken on traffic as a newbie tourist in places like Atlanta - no problem.

But, to be a most ungracious visitor, I hates me some Minneapolis when it comes to driving.

Blocked ramps with no detour redirection, a tangle of highways, people driving at high speed suddenly going full stop, no parking, bizarre-o signage (multiple cardinal directions on the same road, for example), some exits right, some left...

Anyway, I keep figuring it out and getting where I need to be, but I can't say it's a pleasure.

Still, it's fall weather and a football game is at hand! Giving thanks for a blessed weekend of rest and fun.

2 comments:

The Archer of the Forest said...

I always thought Atlanta was worse than the Twin Cities.

TLF+ said...

ATL is crowded but the roads made sense to me.